About The Author:
I have an immense love and respect for the ocean.
I find life divine and sometimes difficult, yet I still believe all things are possible just as I believe courage is beauty itself.
I have an inconsolable yearn to travel which allows me to always discover by chance the loveliness this world holds. And, although I haven’t been everywhere in the world just yet, I certainly intend to go.
I like simplicity, kindness and good people. Good people who are good for your soul. Those are the ones who deserve a seat at your table.
All that I see and do inspires me to want more for I am passionate, odd and inquisitive.
My intent throughout life is to render down all that I can by the measure of how kindly I live. I will never compromise my beliefs or my values in order to fit in with others and I steadfastly refuse to be a follower. Most of all, I will always stand up when others tell me to sit down.
I have some favourite things which could also be referred to as unhealthy obsessions: Elvis impersonators, hot cinnamon donuts, glam rock, yodeling (not me – Mary Schneider), John Wayne, second-hand book shops, pre-loved clothing, 70s disco and vintage. Whilst John Wayne and Elvis impersonators jostle at the top of my list, the remainder are not necessarily in order and nor should be taken all at the same time.
My true heartfelt beliefs :
- Be kind
- Be empathetic
- Be generous
- Be compassionate
- Always have an open mind and heart
- Use your voice for those who do not have one!
- Educate yourself daily
- Look for wonder in the world even in the most difficult of times
- Never dull another’s star in order to make yourself shine in the eyes of others.
- Be your unique self, and
- KNOW YOUR WORTH…..
There is always that one…..thank goodness!!!! Cowrie Hole, Newcastle New South Wales
More About The Author:
- Award winning blogger
- Published Author
- Winner of numerous short story competitions and writing competition where the work has been described by the judging panels as “raw, dark, yet hilariously funny” & “Deftly grabbed the competition by its you know what’s. Deserving winner”
- Ghost writer
- Creator of odd characters
- Upon request, this blog has been linked to travel sites and Australian Embassy’s in numerous countries